July 29, 2018
Join your fellow community members for the third Circle the Cities With Love - Cleveland. A new location in 2018 with the same mission as the inaugural event before RNC convention in 2016: To stand united in love to bring peace, healing and justice to our city, country and world.
Gather between 2 and 4 p.m. Sunday, July 29, at Voinovich Bicentennial Park on the East Ninth Street pier.
Registration is FREE (though not mandatory, we appreciate your help so we can plan properly.) Sign up today.
2 - 2:15 p.m. -- Welcome from founder Rita Petruziello, CSJ, and chair Karen Komondor
2:15 - 2:45 p.m. -- Entertainment:
- David Rosen, Ordinary Miracles
- Greater Cleveland Seventh Day Adventist
- Joe Petruziello, Circle The City With Love (You can download on iTunes and preview it on YouTube.)
2:45 - 3 p.m. -- Instructions and CCWL pledge
3 - 3:30 p.m. -- Positive power of silence
3:30 - 4 p.m. -- Reflections and closing remarks
Get Stand for Love T-Shirts
White T-shirts with red lettering, Stand for Love, on front are $10.
You can pre-order your T-shirt (processing fee applies) and pick up at times below.
Or you can buy them Saturday, July 28, and if available, at the event on Sunday, July 29.
Saturday, July 28 -- 9 a.m. to noon -- Look for CCWL trailer outside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (near motorcycle parking).
Sunday, July 29 -- 2 to 4 p.m. -- Remaining shirts will be sold during event.
Things to Know
- Event happens rain or shine.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Bring water to stay hydrated. (CCWL will not have on-site vendors.)
- On-site photographs and videos will be taken for CCWL and possibly media purposes. On-site attendance indicates a willingness to be in the photos and video.
Register to join hands and stand in unity to put the power of LOVE that brings healing, peace, and justice into our cities, country, and world.
2-4 p.m. Sunday, July 29 at Voinovich Park, E. 9th St. Pier, north of Rock Hall
30 minutes of silence (3-3:30 p.m.)